V26,4/H100 - W3336 Active bend Evo die
Active bend Evo die model Small W3336
Active bend EVO avoids some of the most common issues experienced
when using conventional dies; as it:
- Reduces marks caused by die shoulders.
- Reduces damages to protected and/or painted sheets.
- Reduces marks on tread/checker plates.
- Reduces distortion of holes near bending line.
- It makes it easier and more accurate the fabrication of sheets with
- It makes it possible to bend sheets with smaller flanges.
- It makes it possible to bend a wider range of sheet thicknesses that
would require more than one standard die.
|MIN outside flange lenght||18,6mm
|Min bend angle||50°||50°||55°|
|MAX outside radius||13,2mm
Body Material: CrMo hardened on its surface up to 55 HRC
Inserts Material: Special steel through hardened up to 60 HRC